Tickets are still available for Old Ebbitt Grill’s 5th Annual Craft BrewHaHa taking place on Saturday. The marquee event of DC Beer Week 2017, BrewHaHa features ten craft breweries and ten talented chefs showcasing some of DC’s best food and craft beer.
Guests will enjoy unlimited tastings of 20 select beers from craft breweries alongside 20 terrific tastes from top restaurants. Held in Old Ebbitt Grill’s expansive atrium, the cocktail-style party features live music from headlining band Vintage#18
“We are very excited to celebrate our fifth year of the Old Ebbitt Grill’s Craft BrewHaha,” says David Moran, Area Director of Operations. “Pairing craft beer with incredible chefs and great live music in our historic location is a perfect finale to DC Beer Week.”
This year’s food and beer pairings have just been released:
- 3 Stars Brewing Company and Chiko
- Bell’s Brewery and Chubby Tomato Pasta Lab
- DC Brau Brewing Company and The Red Hen
- Evolution Craft Brewing Company and The Hamilton
- Flying Dog Brewery and Tower Oaks Lodge
- Jailbreak Brewing Company and Rebellion
- Old Ox Brewery and Smoke & Barrel
- Port City Brewing Company and Old Ebbitt Grill
- Right Proper Brewing Company and Sixth Engine Food & Bar
- Three Notch’d Brewing Company and Hazel
Old Ebbitt Grill’s 5th Annual Craft BrewHaHa will be held on Saturday, Aug. 2, from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. The all-inclusive tickets are priced at $75 and can be purchased online. This event is 21 and over.