The Tailored Man is helping prepare returning soldiers for their next career by collecting gently worn suits and sports jackets to donate to the organization Suiting Warriors.On April 15th, Northern Virginia veterans are invited to come pick out one of the donated suits during a full day event at the shop with representatives from Suiting Warriors.
April 15th, 2014
10 am – 5 pm
At the end of the day, there will be a small reception to thank those that have donated, participated, and volunteered.
What vets need to know
- Bring your veteran ID card.
- All vets are welcome, regardless of age or separation date.
- Suiting Warriors has more men’s clothing than women’s, but women’s suits will be available too.
- A wide range of sizes will be available.
How to donate clothing
- Please have donated suit recently dry cleaned.
- Donate clothing by April 15th.
- Anyone who donates a suit or sport jacket will receive a $50 gift card toward a custom suit from The Tailored Man (max: two gift cards per client).
The Tailored Man is a family owned and operated custom tailor shop with over four decades of experience in the Greater Washington DC area. We specialize in men’s and women’s custom made suits, shirts, sport jackets, vests, and trousers.
The Suiting Warriors Foundation supports and empowers veterans transitioning into civilian life by providing them with professional attire essential for competing in today’s job market.You forgot a username for the YouTube shortcode
For questions please contact: