Don’t let it be said that we at Men’s Life DC don’t offer up some great things to do. We’ve already tantalized you with some great weekend activities. But if you want to start your weekend off a little early or are looking for some additional festivities we suggest The Brooklyn Brewery Mash, a collaboration between Timberland and Brooklyn Brewery
The Mash is a weekend-long cultural festival exploring vibrant communities in cities around the world through food, music, art and beer. It is the largest international traveling tour of its kind with six U.S. city stops plus London, Stockholm and Paris.
Brooklyn Brewery’s latest iteration of the Mash takes a reimagined look at four time-honored celebrations: the meal, the beer festival, the bar crawl and the concert, by curating a series of forward-thinking experiences through collaborations with DC-based tastemakers, musicians, chefs, and breweries.
This weekend two unique events highlight the Mash’s foray into the Nation’s Capital:
Thursday, October 6, 2016:
- What and Who: A free concert at The Howard Theater, presented by Timberland. Black Lips will be playing a proprietary blend of garage, punk rock, stomp and unshakeable energy.
- Openers: The Sea Life & Tedo Stone
- Where: The Howard Theater 620 T St NW
- When: Doors open at 7:00 PM; show at 8:00 PM
Sunday, October 9, 2016:
- What and Who: Brooklyn Brewery and Timberland are bringing back this roving neighborhood party to D.C. Sharing a like-minded dedication to urban exploration and quality craft, they have teamed up to design a pop-up bar and shop called The Trailhead to get the whole thing started.
- Event Overview: Kick off your afternoon in Adams Morganand check out the two sides of the Brooklyn/Timberland collaboration: a special bottling of our experimental Ghost Bottles and a waxed canvas, insulated beer tote. A $20 Immersion ticket also gets you beers at Bedrock Billiards, Bourbon, and Smoke & Barrel, lunch at Amsterdam Falafel, Mellow Mushroom or Pops Sea Bar, exclusive access to The Trailhead pop up, and Immersion specific deals at The Bottle Shop, Meeps, Commonwealth, SMASH Records, Bicycle Space and many more.
- Where: Mellow Mushroom, 2436 18th St NW
- When: Starts at 12:00 PM; vouchers valid until 6:00 PM
- Get tickets