Finalists for the Restaurant Association Metropolitan Washington‘s 2017 RAMMY Award for Cocktail Program of the Year are offering special cocktails from Monday, June 12 through Friday, June 16. Guests are encouraged to come out and support their favorite watering hole throughout the week and enter for a chance to win tickets to this year’s RAMMY Awards.
- barmini by José Andrés will invite guests in to try its Med Martinez featuring gin, px sherry, maraschino, sherry vinegar and olive oil.
- Indique will offer a refreshing gin with garam masala tonic drink.
- Iron Gate will have the Baklava Needs Bees made with brown-butter washed Barr Hill Gin, a unique gin made by beekeepers, housemade pistachio-honey orgeat, Don Ciccio y Figli Nocino, and Lindera Farms Wild Rose Vinegar that is shaken, strained, and garnished with pistachio dust.
- Kapnos by Mike Isabella will showcase the Gin or Japanese complete with Ford’s Gin or Toki Suntory Japanese whiskey, Aperol, Fentiman’s Rose Lemonade, salted strawberry, pressed lemon, rosewater, and orange bitters.
- Royal will be ready with the RHCP (Red Hot Chilli Passion) is made with Peychaud’s Apertivo, Cane Run White rum, coconut lime oleo saccharum, passion fruit and firewater tincture.
During the promotional week, any guest who posts Instagram photos at a RAMMYS cocktail program finalist location using handle @RAMWdc and hashtag #RAMMYSCocktails will be entered to win a pair of tickets to the 2017 RAMMY Awards Gala on July 30. The contest winner will be contacted via Instagram prior to the RAMMYS.
The winner of Cocktail Program of the Year and all the additional RAMMY categories will be announced at the 35th Annual RAMMY Awards Gala on Sunday, July 30, at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center.