July is National Ice Cream Month and what better way to celebrate this frozen treat with Blue Duck Tavern? For the entire month of July, the Michelin Star rated West End restaurant will be offering different ice cream delicacies in honor of National Ice Cream Month. The celebration has become an annual tradition with Blue Duck.
Based on old favorites, Pastry Chef Erin Reed has whipped up goodies that capture the spirit of childhood treats with a Blue Duck twist. Each week, a different ice cream dessert will be available to celebrate National Ice Cream Month. They will also be a tasty way to keep cool through the hot and humid July month.
Chef Reed’s ice cream schedule includes:
- Matcha Oreo Choco Tacos – Matcha Oreo Ice Cream, Pizelle July 1-8
- Funnel Cake Ice Cream Sandwiches -Mini Funnel Cake, Sweat Corn Ice Cream July 9-15
- Frozen Mallomars – Vanilla Marshmallow, Birch Ice Cream July 16-22
- Blue Duck Float -Buttermilk Sherbet, Blueberry Soda July 23-29
- Home Made Freeze Pops -Yuzu Melon | Spice Pluot | Kiwi Colada July 30-31
Blue Duck Tavern specializes in creative American cuisine and offers a wonderful outside patio. The perfect setting to celebrate National Ice Cream Month with one of Chef’s special creations.
Blue Duck Tavern –24th & M Streets NW, Washington, DC 20037 – (202) 419-6755