Now here’s something to SAVOR. Returning to Washington D.C., SAVORSM: An American Craft Beer & Food Experience will unite craft beer lovers and independent brewers this June for the 11th year. Presented by the Brewers Association (BA), SAVOR is the premier craft beer and food pairing event in the U.S., serving up a selection of small bites perfectly paired with craft beer from independent breweries around the country.
This year’s list of participating breweries is larger than ever, with 90 small and independent craft brewers set to serve a diverse range of over 180 beers poured by the visionaries behind the brands. 60 percent of the breweries were not present at last year’s event, and 36 percent are first-time participants. They will be representing 32 states and Washington D.C.
As the world of beer becomes increasingly flavorful, there has been a surge of interest in how that can complement the culinary sphere. SAVOR celebrates the harmony between craft beer and cuisine. A selection of small plates to pair with the beers will be prepared by Chef Adam Dulye, Brewers Association executive chef and author of newly released The Beer Pantry.
Tickets for SAVOR are on sale now and can be purchased through SAVOR’s website.
SAVOR tickets include:
- Craft beer and small-plate pairings: thoughtfully paired to illustrate how well beer and food complement one another
- Meet and talk with the owners/brewers of the breweries participating in the event
- Event program with room for tasting notes
- Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages
- Commemorative tasting glass
- Attendee gift: exclusive collaboration beer
National Building Museum
401 F St NW
Washington, DC 20001
Date & Time:
Friday, June 1 and Saturday, June 2, 2018
7:30 p.m. – 11:00 p.m. ET