The 2019 DC Wine Fest: Spring Edition is being held at Long View Gallery this Saturday, April 13, with three tasting sessions from between 12 noon and 10 p.m.
You’ll have the chance to sample more than two dozen wine (as well as a few ciders and beers), check out the art on exhibit, and listen to some talented musicians.
All wine tastings are included in your ticket. Food will be available for purchase from select vendors including London Chippy Food Truck, S.S. Shucking Services. and Sweet Crimes.
You have a choice between VIP tickets ($60) and general admission tickets ($35). VIP tickets get you in an extra hour earlier than general admission tickets, and you get to continue to enjoy the event during the general admission session. That’s the only difference between the two ticket choices per session.
- Session 1 VIP: 12:00pm – 1:00pm (includes admission during GA)
- Session 1 GA: 1:00pm – 3:00pm
- Session 2 VIP: 3:30pm – 4:30pm (includes admission during GA)
- Session 2 GA: 4:30pm – 6:30pm
- Session 3 VIP: 7:00pm – 8:00pm (includes admission during GA)
- Session 3 GA: 8:00pm – 10:00pm
This event is for adults 21 years of age and older. No children are permitted. A portion of all proceeds go to support the local nonprofits.