Running newcomers and high-milers alike are invited to join Pacers for a guided stretch and run along the riverfront, followed by a curated to-go brunch from Yards restaurants Osteria Morini (April 17), Shilling Canning Co (April 24)., and Chloe (May 1). Tickets for two are available for $50 and include a guided run and stretch with Pacers, two branded water bottles, two Yards champagne glasses, one bottle of bubbles, and brunch for two from your selected restaurant.
Participants will first meet for the run and stretch at either 11 a.m. or 11:30 a.m. at Pacers Running, located at 300 Tingey St SE.
Brunch On The Go menus:
- April 17 – Osteria Morini
- 2 Rucola salads – arugula, pickled onion, pomegranate, goat cheese crema, balsamic vinaigrette
- 2 Stracotto Panini – braised short rib, fried egg, Calabrian chile aioli, side of crispy potatoes
- April 24 – Shilling Canning Co.
- I2 Yogurt parfaits with house-made granola and fruit
- Signature Deviled Eggs for 2
- Pastries for 2
- May 1 – Chloe
- Warm Banana Bread with caramel sauce and chantilly cream
- Tuscan Black Kale Salad with radicchio, parmesan, croutons, and garlic-anchovy vinaigrette
- Fresh Ricotta with local apple, Really Raw Honey, olive oil, grilled bread
- Penne Pasta with Pork Bolognese, soffrito, thyme, pecorino romano
- Spice Grilled Chicken with jalapeño-cilantro emulsion, jasmine rice, cabbage slaw
Participants are encouraged to post a photo of their favorite running spot in the neighborhood on social media and tagging @TheYardsDC for a chance to win a gift card from Lululemon and Pacers. Participants who bring and include their dog in the photo also have a chance to win a gift card from Unleashed.