The Theater at MGM National Harbor announces the return of live entertainment with some of the biggest musical acts and comedians scheduled to take the stage. Recently named Billboard’s “Comedian of the Year,” Sebastian Maniscalo will be the first to perform at The Theater’s reopening on Thursday, July 22, followed by Multi-GRAMMY Award-winning superstar Bruno Mars on Friday, Aug. 6 and Saturday, Aug. 7.
“Our Theater is such an integral part of what makes MGM National Harbor the go-to entertainment destination for the region. The opportunity to welcome back live audiences with iconic [performers] is a moment we’ve been anticipating for a long time,” said Jorge Perez, President & Chief Operating Officer, MGM National Harbor.
The Theater at MGM National Harbor offers one of the top experiences in the region, providing fans the opportunity to see world-class entertainment in an intimate setting. The Theater features seven VIP suites and flexible seating designs, accommodating 3,000 guests for reserved-seating events and a little more than 4,000 for general admission shows.
- Sebastian Maniscalco: Thursday, July 22
- Bruno Mars: Friday, Aug. 6 & Saturday, Aug. 7
- Jon Dorenbos: Saturday, Aug. 21
- The Price is Right: Friday, Aug. 27 – Sunday, Aug. 29
- Boyz II Men: Saturday, Sept. 4
- Neha Kakkar: Friday, Sept. 24
- I Mom So Hard: Saturday, Sept. 25
- Counting Crows: Friday, Oct. 1
- Charlie Wilson: Saturday, Oct. 2
- Alejandro Sans: Monday, Oct. 11
- Rain Beatles Tribute: Tuesday, Oct. 12
- Deon Cole: Friday, Oct. 22 & Saturday, Oct. 23
- Judas Priest: Thursday, Oct. 28
- Temps & Tops: Friday, Oct. 29
- Los Ángeles Azules: Thursday, Nov. 11
- Anthony Hamilton: Friday, Nov. 19
- Gilberto Santa Rosa: Friday, Nov. 26
M life Rewards members will receive access to pre-sale tickets beginning Thursday, June 17. To join the M life Rewards program or for more information, visit mlife.com.