For well over a century, Atlantic City has served as one of the East Coast’s top destinations, now hosting over 27 million visitors a year. Among its many draws are its world-class hotels and casinos—especially the Borgata.
With its luxury rooms starting at $149 a night, there’s no better time to take advantage of all that Borgata has to offer—and here are six additional reasons to help motivate you to book now.
1) Jam out and laugh at The Event Center and Music Box. With upcoming performances from top-tier artists, such as Marlon Wayans (11/5), Daughtry (11/12), and Chelsea Handler (11/26), it’s always a hit.
2) Cheer on your favorite squad at BetMGM Sportsbook & Bar. Equipped with a massive 40-foot LED screen, BetMGM brings the action to life for fans—especially for the current football season. It also has six betting windows for placing wagers on what team(s) will win, total points and a variety of other props.
3) Test your luck at 2,700 slot machines or 176 table games. The Borgata casino features 160,000 square feet of gaming space.
4) Treat yourself at Borgata’s Spa Toccare or The Water Club’s Immersion Spa, Both of these indulging facilities feature extensive menus of facials, massages and waxings as well as signature treatments such as the Espresso Limòn Slimming Wrap and Moor Mud Body Float.
5) Indulge in new fall flavors at American Bar & Grille. It offers a variety of seasonal menu items including Apple Cider Glazed Salmon and Pumpkin Soup in addition to specialty cocktails such as Apple Cider Sangria and a Pumpkin Martini.
6) Explore the many attractions that make Atlantic City shine. The Borgata is just minutes away from the famed Atlantic City Boardwalk, Steel Pier, Absecon Lighthouse, and Noyes Art Garage—to name just a few of the city’s must dos.