MGM Resorts has updated its loyalty rewards program. Formerly called M Life, the new MGM Rewards now offers enhanced benefits and additional ways to earn for its millions of members worldwide. For the first time, non-gaming members will join their gaming counterparts to earn MGM Rewards points that are redeemable for complimentary dining, entertainment, hotel stays and more.
A streamlined experience connects MGM Resorts’ loyalty program coast-to-coast providing all members more ways to tier up and enjoy perks at more than a dozen destination resorts including MGM National Harbor in Maryland and Borgata in Atlantic City.
As a welcome to MGM Rewards, for a limited time all members benefit from a 2x multiplier on tier credits earned at MGM Resorts’ Las Vegas properties now through April 30, 2022.
“The enhancements we’ve introduced with MGM Rewards are rooted in feedback shared by our members and allow us to invest in providing members progressively more valuable benefits at each tier. Our unique rewards offer significant incentives for guests to achieve at every level from Sapphire to NOIR,” said Anil Mansukhani, MGM Resorts’ Vice President of Loyalty Marketing. “With our unparalleled collection of resorts and premier partnerships, MGM Rewards is a superior loyalty rewards program that enhances our members’ experiences nationwide.”
The new enhancements make MGM Rewards one of the gaming and entertainment industry’s most competitive loyalty rewards programs. Highlights include:
- Waived resort fees with direct bookings for Gold+ members, the continuation of free valet parking for Gold+ members, and free self-parking for Pearl+ members
- Late check-out until 4 p.m. and an annual suite upgrade in Las Vegas for Platinum+ members
- Tier Achievement Travel Credit to Las Vegas for Platinum+ members based on 2022 spend
- Complimentary MGM Rewards concerts in Las Vegas with top-name artists, exclusively designed for all Pearl+ members
- Partnerships with best-in-class brands offering unmatched perks, including the tier-match benefits with Hyatt Hotels & Resorts as well as free cruises with onboard loyalty benefits when cruising on Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruises for Platinum+ members based on 2022 spend. Members can earn World of Hyatt points for stays at all Las Vegas MGM Rewards destinations, and continue to choose either MGM Rewards tier credits or World of Hyatt points for their eligible spend at Hyatt properties
- Streamlined earning rates across the company, which enables MGM Resorts to invest in more meaningful benefits at each tier level
Greater Earning Potential:
- Earning of MGM Rewards points for spend across MGM Resorts’ portfolio, redeemable for complimentary dining, entertainment, hotel stays and more
- More ways for slots players to earn as they receive both MGM Rewards points and Slot Dollars for slot play
- Table games players now earn MGM Rewards points at all MGM Rewards destinations
- MGM Rewards Mastercard cardmembers earn even more. Cardmembers earn three points and three tier credits per $1 spent at MGM Rewards Destinations, two Points and two tier credits per $1 spent on gas and supermarket purchases, and one point and one tier credit per $1 spent everywhere else
- Members maintain MGM Rewards Points and Slot Dollars to use on their next trip, with no currency expiration for Pearl+ members due to account inactivity
- MGM Rewards Points earning and redemption at more than 400 food and beverage venues throughout MGM Resorts’ collection of properties
MGM Resorts has also launched as new rewards program for BetMGM, the company’s sports betting and iGaming operation. With every wager placed, BetMGM customers can now earn BetMGM Rewards points and MGM Rewards Tier Credits that unlock VIP benefits to MGM Resorts. MGM Rewards Mastercard cardmembers who use their cards on BetMGM to fund deposits now will earn tier credits and MGM Mastercard points that can be redeemed for experiences at more than 20 MGM Rewards destinations
The launch of MGM Rewards and BetMGM also comes with a new app that makes it simple for members to review their tier status and benefits and visualize how they can advance to the next tier.