Powerhouse producers Insomniac and Club Glow are bringing Diplo, Above & Beyond, Martin Garrix, Alan Walker, Meduza, and other top entertainers to the nation’s capital for the first-ever Project Glow Music Festival, April 30 and May 1.
Project Glow Music Festival is the culmination of Club Glow’s 20 years of experience shaping the District’s music scene while championing the superstar acts that will take to the new festival’s stages. Many of the festival’s artists such as Above & Beyond, George Acosta and Roberto Gonzalez have been performing with Club Glow since the company’s inception.
Host at RFK Festival Grounds, Project GLOW Music Festival attendees will enjoy three thoughtfully curated stages of music, world-class art installations, and more than 15 food vendors. General Admission and VIP tickets for the 18+ festival are on sale now.
As part of the inaugural festival, Club Glow is also hosting a series of pre- and post- festival parties at its Echostage and Soundcheck venues:
- 4/28 – The Road to Project Glow: Official Pre-Party with James Hype at Soundcheck
- 4/29 – The Road to Project Glow: Official Pre-Party: Walker & Royce with VNSSA at Soundcheck
- 4/29 – Project Glow Official Pre Party: Slander at Echostage
- 4/30 – Project Glow Official After Party: Whethan at Soundcheck
- 4/30 – Project Glow Official After Party: Diplo (Higher Ground) at Echostage
- 5/1 – Project Glow Official After Party: Martin Garrix with Justin Mylo at Echostage
- 5/1 – Project Glow Official After Party: John Summit with Deeper Purpose hosted by Insomniac Records at Soundcheck